There is a ton of information ‘out there’ for bloggers. Hundreds of blogs inundate you with tips, tricks, strategies and what not to build your blog, grow your audience and even make a buck or two in the process.
But amidst that avalanche of info, it can be hard to find what really matters in blogging. There’s so much contradicting advice, so many crazy detailed tips you’re supposed to apply, that it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture.
That’s where this series on focused blogging comes in. We’re gonna focus on what really matters in blogging, on what you really need to know.
Focused blogging is about prioritizing, about applying those tips that will actually help you grow as a blogger.
Here’s what we’ve got lined up for you so far:
- Standing out from the crowd
- Defining your blogging niche
- Following the Trends
- Is Blogging ‘Less’ the New Trend?
- The 5 Essential Elements of an Effective Blog
- How to Create an Effective About Page
- The Importance of Timeless Posts
- Putting Social Media in its Proper Place
- Life Before Blogging
- Serving your Readers
- Using Paragraphs to Make Your Point
- 5 Rules for Attractive Writing
- More to come!
Do you have any questions or topics you’d like to see covered? Let us know!
[Image via Sebastien Wiertz]