Are you interested in joining the ChurchMag Minecraft server?
Take a look at our rules and FAQ’s before you apply, and if you have any questions before you submit your application, feel free to contact us.
- Build locally before you go find another place when you branch off. We want collaboration and community, so even when you go off on your own, figure out how you can be community-oriented.
- No griefing, but pranks are encouraged. That being said, if you prank someone, the resources you used will be the prankee’s.
- When it’s not an emergency, trading is encouraged. (i.e. I need a sword to get all my stuff back, so go grab one. When first starting, take what you need to get going)
- After our server size gets to a specific point, we may ask you to take part in an article for churchmag to supplement the cost, but at this time, no contribution is required.
- No stealing, no foul language, no offensive objects. This is a Christian based server and those expectations will be enforced.
- Every person we add has to go through the evaluation process as this is a whitelisted server. At this time, we have made a change that was agreed upon unanimously by all current group members to add the requirement that all members be at least 18 years of age. We hope you enjoy our content and your Minecraft experience.
- We can remove you from the whitelist without the need of a prior formal statement.
What server do you use?
We are using BeastNode with 2GB of memory, unlimited SSD storage, and a 4Gbps pipe.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost to join and play but we rely on donations to keep things running.
Is there a community forum?
Yes! We all hang out and use Discord to communicate with each other.
Are you using any plugins or mods?
We are currently using Dynmap, SimpleBackups, and a handful of Vanilla Tweaks. The full list can be found on our Discord server.
Minecraft Theology is a blog series on ChurchMag that features the ChurchMag Minecraft world. These are not your typical Minecraft gaming videos. Each video tackle relevant topics to the ChurchMag community. Minecraft knowledge is not required to get something from these videos—join the discussion!
Here is the Minecraft Theology YouTube playlist and the links to individual posts following…
- Taking Inventory
- Time to Mine
- Giving Diamonds
- Meet Tim
- Acquiring Hardware
- Meet Sean
- We Need to Go Deeper
- Meet Shad
- Stayin’ Frosty
- Meet Auggie
- Monster Hunter
- The Lie
These videos feature ChurchMag’s Minecraft world and are your typical, fully awesome, Minecraft action.
- Smith Manor
- Item Sorter
- Hoppercart Item Distribution
- Prank Wars Begin
- Pranked & Italian Apartments
- Beginning A Race Track
- Water Race Track Complete
- Mob Farm
Here’s a list of Minecraft posts that have appeared on ChurchMag in the past. Further proof that ChurchMag is not only all about Church, technology, and creativity, but lots of fun. 😀
- A Minecraft Thanksgiving [Image]
- Would You Like to See A Realistic Minecraft? [Videos]
- The Largest Minecraft City Ever Made [Video]
- New LEGO Minecraft Kits!
- Minecraft vs Mario
- Awesome Minecraft Churches [Images & Videos]
- How-To Build an Awesome Minecraft Church [Tutorials]
- How Big is Minecraft? [Video]
- Mini LEGO Minecraft
- Minecraft Creeper Creeper [Tshirt]
- Geek Alert: 16-Bit ALU in Minecraft