Are you using your church website and social media?
How are you using it to promote and connect your church’s digital presence with the Sunday morning service?
Tell us in the comments below and let us begin!
Join-in the discussion: #cmagcast
Links & Stuff
Here are some links that may be of help on this subject…
- 6 Delicious Ingredients for Your Church Hashtag
- 10 Ways to Create Shareable Social Media Images
- 16 Great Examples of Church Facebook Posts
- Why Content Is Not the Focus of Social Media
- Sensible Social Media Checklist [Infographic]
- Facebook Fun for Churches
- By the Numbers: A Longitudinal Study on the Digital Ministry of America’s Largest Churches
- Church Websites: The Ghost Towns of the Internet
- 3 Questions to Ask When Building a Church Website
- 30 Days of Blogging for Churches
- 30 Days of Instagram for Churches
- Rethinking Your Church Website Strategy
- Social Media Handbook: Church Edition
- Digital Marketing for Churches that Want to Succeed
You can leave a comment below or use the ChurchMag Podcast hashtag: #cmagcast
How about a review on iTunes? That would cool!
This episode is sponsored by Tithe.ly