I’ve never thought that children would be at risk for online identity theft, but it turns out, they are actually at higher risk!
Children are targeted up to 35 times more.
With 10% of kids becoming online identity theft victims, you will want to make sure you follow these six simple steps towards safeguarding your children’s online identity:
- Establish family rules for web use.
- Protect that social security number!
- Make sure you don’t miss type your URLs.
- Use STRONG passwords!
- Check your credit regularly — in case your child’s name was used.
- Check your credit card statements — you can never be too sure!
[Click for Larger]