I’ve released my first book, By The Numbers, which you can get on our Churchmag Press site here as well as a series of articles giving some back story to why we had posted the article. But we want to make this specific page as a landing page for everything that is going to go on with this series as I recognize this is going to be at least a one year endeavor with more articles with follow up data, interviews of social media, and web managers with some of these churches, and a look at some of the best content that is being published on these accounts.
So if you need inspiration, guidance, or just want to catch up with what is happening in our By The Numbers series, keep this article as a bookmark for future posts. Below is an index of all of the articles and eBooks to date as well as a short list of future articles to be published soon.
- By The Numbers: A Longitudinal Study on the Digital Ministry of America’s Largest Churches
- By The Numbers: A Look At The Managers and Their Strategies
- By The Numbers: 6 Months of Data
- By The Numbers [eBook Release]
- By the Numbers: Observations
- By the Numbers: Analysis
- By the Numbers: Datapoints
- By the Numbers: How Churches Are REALLY Communicating Online [Infographic]
- Qualitative Study on Social Media
- Qualitative Study on the Website
- 15 Examples of Great Instagram Pictures for Churches
- 12 Examples of Impressive Facebook Posts for Churches
- 19 Examples of Quality Tweets for Churches
- 9 Examples of Well Designed Church Websites
I’m also taking recommendations.