It’s been another busy week on ChurchMag!
Google unveils Google+ and becomes Facebook’s newest competition, 8BIT unveils a new WordPress theme built for developers and announces 25% off all of their themes, while How To Fail As A Worship Leader In 10 Easy Steps goes viral!
Here are more highlights from this past week:
- This Is Google+, FTW or FAIL?
- New: Google Web Fonts 2.0
- 8BIT Releases Developer Theme for WordPress
- Save 25% On All 8BIT Themes!
- How To Fail As A Worship Leader In 10 Easy Steps
- Breaking the Law to Be On Facebook
- So You’re An IT Noob – Part 5 of 10 (Begin with Part 1)
- WordPress Custom Taxonomy & Post Type Generator
- Slide Note for jQuery
- WordPress 3.1.4 Upgrade & Custom Menu Fix
Did you miss anything?
David Santistevan’s post, How To Fail As A Worship Leader In 10 Easy Steps, was a breath of fresh air. We look forward to hearing more from David!
Have you ever considered contributing to ChurchMag? We would love to hear from you!
[Image via bass_nroll]