I am a lover of social media statistics and in my new role of social media specialist for Youth for Christ, I have a job that let me go out and find statistics. So I wanted to share the love every month with a couple of social media statistics that may help you with your ministry, blog, or business. There are no details, strategies, or practices to go with these stats, so you need to do the legwork to take these ingredients and make something delicious!
- 76% of email opens occur in the first two days after an email is sent 
- 48% of emails are opened on mobile devices 
- 69% of mobile users delete emails that aren’t optimized for mobile 
- 2 people join LinkedIn every second and 84% of accounts are free. 
- There are over 10 million endorsements given daily. 
- 76% of users use LinkedIn to research people and companies. 
Social Media Engagement
- 65% of Facebook’s user base is active, the most of the top five social media networks online. 
- Google+ has 62% inactive users from its registered user base, the worst of the top five social networks. 
- Facebook is still the largest active user base at 1.19 billion, making it the most impressive social media network out there.