If you have been following ChurchMag for a while, in 2014 and then again in 2016, we put together a ChurchMag Reader Survey asked you guys for some information. At the time, we were wanting to improve our website and learn how better to engage you, the reader. I’m sad to say we did not do a very good job (myself specifically) with actually compiling the data and making it useful.
All of that changes today.
We are going to share the basic results of the data with you guys, noting some things you guys have previously asked for, and quantifying the details in comparison to the previous surveys. But to go over two and four-year-old data will not do much for you or for us. We had our chance and blew it. But we are asking for a second chance with this and are willing to pay for it.
We now have a 2018 ChurchMag Reader Survey where you could win Amazon gift cards, just by participating.
What We Learned So Far
This is just the first of several articles where we want to share with you guys what our audience looks like.
How Long Have You Been A ChurchMag Reader?
In 2016, we introduced the questions of how long our readers have been a reader of ChurchMag, or for some of you who were around before we changed our name from Church Crunch. (Remember, this was done in 2016, so some of these people can add two more years)
The numbers fleshed out as follows:
- 54% have been around for 1-3 years
- 24% have been around since it was Church Crunch
- 18% have started within a year of the survey
- 4% have started within 3 months of the survey
It’d be interesting to see where the 2018 stats lie now.
Which ChurchMag Content Do Viewers Consume?
The other big data which only impacts ChurchMag is, which content do you consume? Again, this is a question we initially introduced in 2016 and we will see how it changes in 2018. Percentages do not matter here, so instead we will note which three are consumed the most.
- The ChurchMag Blog (you know, that thing you are reading right now)
- Social Media, including our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Tied for third is our Level Up Newsletter and our #cmagcast Podcast
Details On The 2018 Reader Survey
So, wanna take our 2018 ChurchMag Reader Survey? Awesome!
Wait, you’re still reading this? Don’t you want to go take it? What can we do to convince you, because this information will help us immensely? How about a giveaway too?
- $25 Amazon gift card to a random person who fully completes the survey. (All required fields completed)
- $25 Amazon gift card to a random person who shares the survey link on Facebook or Twitter and using the hashtage #ChurchMagReaderSurvey (so we can track who shares it)
- $25 Amazon gift card to a random person who is also subscribed to the newsletter
Prizes are not limited to one per person, you could win multiple times. The survey will be for two weeks and we will announce the winners via a blog article.
We don’t want a comment today, go take the survey!
Oops! We could not locate your form.