It’s a New Year, and another chance to read the Bible all the way through. Yes, you don’t have to wait for a new year and you could start at any time, but the New Year can help act as a prompt to get going so why not take advantage of that. The only problem is which plan should you choose?
There are so many different ones with advantages and disadvantages.
- The whole Bible in a year vs part of the Bible;
- One long reading a day vs readings from different sections of the Bible;
- Reading the Bible in the order it appears vs chronologically reading the Bible;
- A Psalm every day vs only reading the Psalms once;
- Seven days a week vs a plan with catch up days.
Sometimes you can find a plan which has a few of these characteristics but not all. Well, John Dyer created a tool to help you make the Bible reading plan you want.