Did you know that it’s been 10 years since the mobile app market first launched? Crazy, right?
Do you wanna to know what’s even crazier?
The average person now spends 121 hours a month using apps (a month has a total of about 730 hours).
It’s crazy to me to think that something that didn’t exist 10 years ago, now plays such a huge part in our daily lives.
This infographic App Stores In Numbers: A Market Overview, by the people over at ERS IT Solutions Ltd. in Ireland, is full of more really interesting stats and facts. So just scroll on down.
Read more infographics:
- Cloud Storage Compared [Infographic]
- How Long It Took to Write Famous Books [Infographic]
- How the Internet Works [Infographic]
- The Evolution of Mario Kart [Infographic]
- What Gamers Are Better at in Real Life [Infographic]
[Image via: Freepik]