Video games have almost been around as long as computers, but this industry is changing as much as any computer-related product due to increased mobile use.
Take a look at these facts:
- Physical sales of video games are on their lowest level since 2006
- Digital delivery is becoming increasingly important
- Consoles are still the most popular gaming devices
- Smart phone gaming is expected to get a lot bigger
- Casual gamers are buying more low cost online and smart phone games
More reason to make sure your church, ministry, non-profit and business is easily accessible via the mobile web