Here’s what they say:
Through people and products, Computer Helper Publishing offers software solutions to churches and to non-profit organizations.
Our dedication is to our sole product, Church Windows. Year after year, the Church Windows program provides ever-increasing features and functionality with incredible value.
Check out their features:
Household and Individual Records
- View Household and Individual records simultaneously
- Track Household and Individual Alternate Addresses
- View all Household names (with option to display ages)
- Accomodate non-traditional and traditional family structures effortlessly
- Customize fields to meet your church’s data needs
Connect with People!
- Access and send individual emails with minimal mouse clicks
- Track Personal Attendance of events and worship
- Enter Personal Visitation, and make notations, including Follow-Up Date
- Report Attendance and Visitation in summary or in detail
- Create Custom Reports based on criteria you choose
- Prepare reports and labels based on multiple criteria
- Export information for viewing in a spreadsheet program or merging with a word processor
- Print a Church Directory in multiple, flexible formats
- Track events, locations, rooms, equipment, and services
- Designate leaders, participants, and organizers of events
- Access contact information quickly via direct connection with Membership
- View church calendar by day, week, or month
- Tab-click to view by date, location, equipment, or person
- Filter by category to display only critical information
- Control color-code schedule elements for ease-of-reading
- List volunteers and contact information
- Determine events for which volunteers are still needed
- Report on which rooms, equipment, or people are double-booked
- One-click tracking of information on People, Locations, Equipment, and Duties
Ease of Entry
- Enter Contributions efficiently and accomplish the task of tracking Giving with minimal keystrokes
- View Pledge information on the Contribution Entry screen
- Enter monies by Giver Name or Envelope Number
- Use Descriptions to help with Gifts-In-Kind and other special giving situations
Accuracy of Report Output
- Fulfill all government requirements for documentation and giving on Giving Statements
- Track stewardship campaign effectiveness
- Report on and track annual giving and multi-year capital campaigns
- Compare gifts to pledges
- Create properly-numbered Canadian Donation Receipts, if needed
Helps Effectively Manage Time
- Reassign all or a portion of Envelope Numbers automatically
- Connect to Membership Reporting for emailing or for mailing those ahead or behind in Pledge
- Create Graphs rapidly to visually display information
- Customize Giving Statement messages as you wish
Easy Setup and Input
- Design the Chart of Accounts to fit the church’s individual needs
- Opt to use Account Numbers or just Account Names
- Keep money separated by funds even when stored in the same asset
- Post Income and Expense transactions easily
- Set up Recurring Transactions to save time
- Correction mode allows transaction edits while maintaining an iron-clad audit trail
- Connect Contribution, Accounting, and Payroll modules for quick transfer of monies
- Complete Bank Reconciliation with on-screen wizard to help find errors
- Check-printing function with custom layout to accommodate most check formats
- Standard 1099’s for Independent Contractors
- Print reports directly or export into formats including PDF, Text, CSV, or Excel®
Project and Compare!
- Compare budgets for preceding years
- Create next year’s budget automatically
- Track Running Balances for all accounts
- Export accounts and transactions to a spreadsheet
Classic Church Windows: Enter Unlimited Families, 6 Months Standard Support.
Add-On Modules: Network License adds unlimited simultaneous computer access.
Standard Update and Support: Unlimited Phone Support, Free Updates, Training Discounts.
- Cost: $750-1070. Extra modules sold separately.
- Users: 11,200
- Updates: 2/year
- Platform: Windows
- Website: http://www.churchwindows.com
- They have special denominational versions.