Where do you go for your church, technology — and Church Technology — information online?
Let us know in the comments, we want to know!
Also, is there anything particular you would like to see more of in the Church Tech Snack Packs?
See you in the comments…
- #Blessed: Is Everyone Happier Than You On Social Media?
- Connecting on Facebook: Insights From Nona Jones
- Pokémon Go and Your Church: Finding the Rational Response
- Church Communicator, Here’s Where You’re Losing People
- Before You Ditch The Paper Bulletin Consider This
- Facebook is blocking links to 3D-printed gun files
- Anne Frank Center asks Facebook to remove Holocaust denial pages
- Cinemark CEO credits MoviePass for Movie Club’s growing success
— Mikey Smith (@mikeysmith) August 7, 2018
The sexual misconduct story coming out of Willow Creek is heartbreaking.
— ChurchMarketingSucks (@cmsucks) August 9, 2018
The job involves technical know-how & a talent for logistics, for sure, but there are other critical ingredients, including intrinsic motivation–or the call to ministry. #churchmedia #churchtech #avtweeps #ministry #pastor #worshipleader #churchproduction https://t.co/vkfsy96Zxg pic.twitter.com/5OuNscOFBq
— Church Production (@ChurchProdMag) August 9, 2018
— ChurchTechToday.com (@ChurchTechToday) August 9, 2018
That feeling when you want to show that you’re above a twitter discussion, but you get stuck in a recursive meta loop because any direct reference to it means you’re not really above it. pic.twitter.com/Ii1AoZDCPj
— John Dyer (@johndyer) August 9, 2018
Draw Tip: if you don’t know what to draw — draw one of your guilty pleasures! It’s a great way to practice visual storytelling and to reveal something about yourself. #asketchaday #adrawingaday #sketchbook #drawtip #artjournal #visualjournal #foodieart … https://t.co/oLTuxNeOZi pic.twitter.com/U98E6nb1RE
— koosje koene (@KoosjeKoene) August 8, 2018