It’s been a few weeks since we dropped a Church Tech Snack Pack, no it’s not going away. 😉
As always, if there’s anything helpful, interesting, or just plain fun, leave a link in the comments are send me a link and I’ll share it in next week’s snack pack.
- Tools for better VBS Administration
- 3 Ways Church Communicators Can Deal With Politics
- TOP 20 MOST AFFORDABLE CHURCH MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE OPTIONS [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Congress’ social media censorship hearing was a complete disaster
- Have We Underestimated the Power of the Hashtag?
- Pinterest now lets you filter search results by skin tone
- Apple is officially discontinuing its AirPort routers
- Fox is making an interactive film based on the Choose Your Own Adventure books
— ChurchMag (@ChurchMag) April 18, 2018
— Communicate Jesus (@communic8jesus) April 26, 2018
— By the Book, Inc. (@BytheBookChMS) April 24, 2018
Willow Creek Community Church's Blaine Hogan shares his approach to content creation and creativity in this episode of "Across the Table." #churchtech #churchmedia #churchvideo #churchproduction #worship #filmmaking #contentcreation #CaptureRaleigh2018 https://t.co/pWOYEBC28p pic.twitter.com/3dv9vSjBKx
— Church Production (@ChurchProdMag) April 27, 2018
Apple is finally bringing its iTunes app to Microsoft’s Windows 10 app store today. Microsoft first revealed nearly a year ago that iTunes would be coming to the Microsoft Store by the end… https://t.co/SIQtTjTvqp
— The iChurch Method (@ichurchmethod) April 26, 2018
— Robert Carnes (@jamrobcar) April 19, 2018
RT if you ever had one of these… pic.twitter.com/8BTTAw2vVy
— Keith R. Parsons (@KeithRParsons) April 12, 2018
Do you have a link that you would like to include in a future Church Tech Snack pack? Send it to us!