I believe pastors and key ministry leaders should create video blogs.
If you haven’t tried it yet, it can help you and your ministry.
- It positions you as an expert. Most people don’t believe they are experts until people tell them they are. Let me repeat that again, most people don’t believe they are experts until someone confirms them.
- You can reach people and touch them without physically being there.
- It doesn’t cost thousands of dollars to do quality video.
- It doesn’t takes too long to learn, even if you are you rookie. (Trust me, a young person at your church knows how to edit video.)
- You can start a series of conversations, devotionals or live streams.
Have you ever recorded a video blog or update?
If not, what’s holding you back?