Christian blogs seem like they are a dime a dozen with everyone having an opinion about their faith at some capacity. That being said, this also means that we have a wide variety of content out there to read. So whether you are looking for someone that aligns with your denominational views on Scripture, want to hear about Christian marriage or parenting, or need some deep theological and hermeneutical critiques, you will be able to find it online.
Below is a list of our favorite Christian blogs.
- Easy: Challies.com – Eric
- I have a few favorite Christian blogs. Relevant is definitely in my top 3, as is Adam McLane’s blog. He’s in youth ministry and I love his anti-establishment style, even if I don’t always agree with him. A third favorite of mine is Billy Coffey. He’s a writer and he doesn’t blog often, but when he does, it’s powerful. – Rachel
- By far, I love Jon Acuff. Any time, any day. – Jeremy
- Michael Perkins, I’ve really got into his blog after picking up identity crisis – Chris
- Aaron Armstrong’s Blogging Theologically is a great blog, with a name that I wish I’d thought of! Aaron has a great blend of original and shared content that I really enjoy. – Phil