Interested in experiencing a little of the Windows Phone 7 experience on your iPhone? You can download SeeSee which is very similar in experience.
Testing it out and I’m not sure I like it anyway, but you may like it better than me:
Let me know your thoughts. Here are some of the features:
- View your photos in full resolution, no compressing, no loss in quality
- Fast import photos and videos from camera roll
- Import HD videos without no loss in quality
- Add, delete, order albums, edit album name and properties. Move, delete photos and videos
- WiFi downloading and uploading, access photos and videos in all albums including camera roll.
- Accept ZIP packet for uploading, you can upload hundreds of photos by one click! Progress indicator displayed on your device while uploading.
- Synchronously display in web browser, all your changes made on your device would update to web browser automatically.
- Passcode protection for locked albums and admin operations.
You may have some issues if you 3G or iPod Touch.