Sorry iPhone users.
The word play with iPhone and idol was too good to ignore.
All smartphone users look to be guilty.
As much as we like to be connected, has it become an obsession?
Take a look at these stats:
There are some things I understand:
- Prefer losing their wallet or purse than their phone.
For some, there’s far more valuable information on their smartphone than wallet. I get that.
- Believe their phone reflects their sense of style.
I’m surprised this wasn’t higher, considering the persona of these devices.
- Updating social networks and checking in to businesses.
Of course. Why not?
- Sleep with their phone next to them.
So does my alarm clock. Wait, I use my phone for that — dooh!
This is what’s got me troubled:
- 33% giving up sex.
- 21% giving up shoes!?!
- 22% Giving up oral hygiene.
- Checking your smartphone at the movies!?!
Most smokers can last this long.
- 28% would rather go without seeing their significant other for a week, than give up their phone.
- 34% regularly check their phone at the dinner table.
Are we putting to much importance on our gadgets?
Everything has its place.
I’m not for throwing away smartphones and tossing-out my laptop. I think we need to be mindful of what’s going on and make sure that we don’t get sucked-in.
What do you think?