Jen Gordon over on MobileTuts+ has an incredible iPhone design introduction that’s worth taking a look at if you’re moving into that space or even remotely interested.
The series is going to cover some awesome stuff:
- Designing for the iPhone Audience and the App Store
- How to Use iPhone and iPad Design Templates
- Designing Apps that Use All Available iPhone Functionality
- How to Design for the Different Types of iPhone Apps
- The Mobile Design Process
- The Pros and Cons of Using Apple Default vs. Custom Graphics
- Understanding Your App’s Target Audience
- Icon Design Tips for iPhone and iPad
- iPhone Mockup Tools and the Wireframing Process
- Creating Screenshots and Icons for iTunes
Can’t wait to read more.