The holidays are a crazy time of year for everyone, but it can be especially stressful for church tech sound booth volunteers, video operators, worship leaders and more. On this episode, we talk about some things you can do to help relieve some of that stress, making the holiday season more enjoyable for everyone!
We also have Five Questions with Church Marketing Sucks editor Kevin Hendricks and the ChurchMag crew talks about the process of blogging.
Have you written a review of us on iTunes? If you do, there’s sure to be digital hugs involved.
Five Questions with Kevin Hendricks
Kevin Hendricks is the awesome editor for Church Marketing Sucks and owner of his own freelance writing and editing company, Monkey Outta Nowhere. He lives in St. Paul, Minn., with his wife, two kids and two dogs.
Kevin has also written the book, 137 Books in One Year. This isn’t a book whereby he brags about how cool he is, it’s an encouraging, practical, how-to that can be downloaded to your Kindle for the price of a latte [GET IT].
We look to have Kevin on an upcoming ChurchMag Spotlight, so keep your RSS feed refreshed so you don’t miss it!
If we missed a link that was in the podcast, be sure to let us know and we’ll dig it up for you!
Here’s the link list from this episode:
- Kevin Hendricks’ Blog via Kevin Hendricks
- Church Marketing Sucks via Kevin Hendricks
- Monkey Outta Nowhere via Kevin Hendricks
- 137 Books in One Year via Kevin Hendricks
- Ready Player One via Kevin Hendricks
- The Martian via Kevin Hendricks
- The Time Traveler’s Wife via Kevin Hendricks
- Wool via Kevin Hendricks
kottke.org via Kevin Hendricks
andrewsullivan.com via Kevin Hendricks
- Boing Boing via Kevin Hendricks
- When Not Completing Things Might Be Good For Your Blog via Jeremy Smith
- Behind the Scenes – My Low Tech Editorial Schedule via Jeremy Smith
Never miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes!
Do you have a question or podcast idea? Don’t be shy: podcast[at]churchm.ag