From Church Insight:
We are passionate about church, we believe in community, and we are committed to providing the best in technology. We’ve listed below some of the key reasons why we think you should choose ChurchInsight as your web site and church management system.
ChurchInsight is a Website CMS designed for churches and a bit different from the other CMS’s we’ve featured. Instead of focusing on internal administrative functions, their product addresses the external communication needs of the church leadership.
- Web Office: All your content can be managed easily behind the scenes. No specialist knowledge is needed as this user-friendly system was developed for ordinary church members, enabling you to manage everything, simply, from anywhere.
- Publisher: Putting content on your site is easy. The Editor guides you through creating articles, adverts and forms, just as you want them. Give permission for others to create articles too, or let them submit content for editing, and your site will never run out of fresh content to bring people back.
- Calendar: Everyone knows what is going on with all your church dates in one place. Customize the calendar so that people only see the dates that are relevant to them, and link the events to maps, articles, and contact details.
- Schedules: Working in sync with your calendar, schedules ensure that members won’t forget their duties again. A schedule is in one place for everyone to see, and reminders are sent out automatically to its members.
- Membership Manager: Membership tells you who is in your church and allows them to contribute to the site. Set which areas and items you only want members to see. Because members update their own details and make submissions, membership gets your church involved.
- Multimedia: People expect more than brochure pages when they surf the Internet. You can have a fresh, dynamic site by adding audio, video and document files with our simple multimedia uploader.
- Mailing: Send out email and postal messages at the click of a mouse. Our mail feature makes communication easy. Choose a group, pick a template or just type in the text, and click send.
- Podcasting: Audio files that you put on your site give out a podcast feed so that your members can download them straight to their iPods. As can anyone around the world. Broadcast your messages and make sure your congregation never miss a sermon again.
- Blog: The blog feature puts your thoughts in today’s language. Your entries will be easy to find on your site and through search engines. Site members can comment, and it is more content for them to come back for.
- Attendance Tracker: Record who attends your events, using information already in your system to keep your finger on the pulse.
- Donations: Receive contributions through your Website, making it a new channel to raise money. We handle the transaction but charge you no commission, to support the work you are doing as a church.
- Graphic Design: Our graphic designers create logos, themes and layouts for ChurchInsight customers.
- Content Strategy: You’ve got the features, you know how you want it to look, but what do you want it to say? Don’t ruin a perfectly good web site with unclear communication, spelling mistakes and bloated articles.
- Data Management: If you need to populate your new web site with existing data and content, it might be a long process. Why not speed it up and get your data across quickly, securely, and cleanly? Our data managers are experts at handling bulk media transferals, de-duplicating and cleaning records and migrating all types of content and data.
- Web Site Management: ChurchInsight is designed to be easy to update and run. Some churches however still prefer the management of their site to be taken care of by a professional company. With our web site management service we can take care of the day to day running of your site so that it never impinges on the real mission of your church.
- Cost: $100+/month + $250 setup fee.
- Users: from their website: “hundreds”
- Platform: Web-based
- Website: Churchinsight.com