From Church Community Builder
Church management software is most effective when your entire community can participate. Our enterprise-level, web-based church management software solution saves time and money by unifying core church needs and information into one right place. We then provide fully integrated social tools to help your people connect, communicate and build community. Whether you are a new church plant, a multi-site ministry
or a mega church, the result is a greater sense of belonging for your people and a robust picture of the overall involvement of your congregation.
- Real Time Attendance Management: CCB allows you to easily track attendance for regularly scheduled and one-time events.
- Secure Check-In System: Whether it is checking children into their small groups or volunteers into their respective areas of responsibility, CCB Check-in allows you to track real-time attendance to any event or class.
- Directors, Coaches, Leaders: One of the powerful features of CCB is the Group Hierarchy which supports multiple Departments as well as the Groups within those Departments. Our Deluxe version extends that capability further by offering a communications and management structure which contains Directors, Coaches and Leaders.
- Event Management: Events such as meetings, parties, concerts, classes and fundraisers are an integral part of how you do church.
- Searching and Reporting: Accessing and sharing information quickly and easily – that’s a critical and continuous need in a growing church that wants to better understand the uniqueness and involvement of it’s people.
- Pledge Management: Studies have shown that when people can easily track what they pledged versus what they actually give to a cause, the percentage of actual giving versus what’s pledged increases significantly.
- Roles-Based Administration: CCB believes that church management is most effective when everyone can participate so we do not limit user access to just those in the church office.
- Outreach and Follow-Up: You work hard to reach out to your local community through events, service, networking and relationships but how do you make sure that those who respond don’t fall through the cracks?
- Group Hierarchy: Most churches utilize a tiered organizational structure that supports multiple departments and sub-groups within those departments.
- Member Involvement: One of the most powerful features of the CCB solution is the ability to gain a real-time perspective on the involvement of any member of your congregation.
- Volunteer Matching Systems: One of the most critical facets of building your church community is getting people connected to service opportunities where they can experience the fulfillment of helping others.
- Resource Management: Who in your church knows if if the Women’s Ministry can use the Fellowship Hall for their monthly Potluck?
- iPhone/Mobile Interfaces: In a world where mobile computing devices as much or more than personal computers it is important that your church database be securely accessible from a variety of mobile devices.
- Pricing: Not listed
- Platform: Web-based
- Users: 1150
- Website: http://churchcommunitybuilder.com