If you’re a budding PHP developer, then you’ve likely hit your fair share of challenges in dealing with the language.
On one hand, there’s little you can’t do with it, but on the other hand there are plenty of things you have to account for – security, documentation, class design, etc.
Six Revisions recently published a great article covers 10 things you can to do to become a better PHP developer.
- Use Core Functions and Classes
- Create a Configuration File
- Sanitize Database-bound Data
- Turn on Error Reporting in Development
- Don’t Over Comment
- Develop a library of frequently used code snippets
- Use a good source editor
- Use a Database Frontend Tool
- Take advantage of Frameworks
- Connect with Other Developers
Be sure to read the full breakdown!