ChurchMag loves WP Engine.
After a number of poor experiences with other web hosts, switching to WP Engine was the best decision we could have ever made. Finally, WordPress began to behave like it was suppose to!
I remember having to always check to see how many posts had mis-fired and having to reschedule them. With WP Engine, I don’t have to do that. I can schedule my weekend blog posts and never worry about them not firing. Here are a few other things I don’t have to worry about since moving to WP Engine:
- My server crashing because of traffic spikes.
- Not having a backup of my website when updating WordPress or plugins.
- Updating WordPress—yeah, it’s automatic.
- My website getting hacked—these dudes have the tightest of security.
- CDN—my plan includes CDN, no configuration required. It just works.
- Cacheing configurations—everything is streamlined for WordPress. Plain and simple.
WP Engine is also fast. Really fast. That also means everything loads right. You can even see by my Jetpack stats when I made the switch:
Did I have a huge jump in traffic?
It just started tracking like it was suppose to. Finally, I could look at my WordPress dashboard stats and know they were accurate (compared to Google Analytics).
I could go on and on about these guys. The customer support, uptime and the fact that they are a service that is getting better and better all the time.
Learn more about WP Engine.