It just seemed like yesterday we were publishing our 10,000th blog post!
But alas, here we are, throughout the ups and downs and ebbs and flows of the wild World Wide Web of blogging.
Ready to celebrate with us?
Giveaways & Celebrations
We’ve been thinking about what exactly we should do to celebrate.
I had thought about giving away something BIG like an iPad or something. But big giveaways like that often attract a bunch of people who are only interested in winning an iPad and couldn’t care less about who is giving it away. What kind of celebration would that be if someone won a cool iPad who wasn’t a ChurchMag reader!?!?
We thought about using Rafflecopter to conduct all of our giveaways. But ultimately, that’s all about ramping-up pageviews and spreading the word. Which is fine! We use it for most giveaways.
This is suppose to be a celebration.
Not only a celebration of ChurchMag as a blog, but a celebration of our writers and readership.
What we really need is to share some cake, ice cream, and your favorite beverage. 😛
What to Expect
Over the next several days we are going to be having some giveaways and promotions.
Think of it as, virtual cake.
Simply leave a comment (don’t forget your email address so we can email you if you win) on this week’s celebration giveaways. If you want to share the post with your friends (party’s are fun with lots of people), but certainly not required.
We will also have a special giveaways for our followers on:
As well as our:
Let’s have fun this week.
Let’s celebrate our 15,000 blog post milestone!!! 😀
Celebration Posts So Far…
- Mogiv Wants to Give Your Church $100
- It’s an Honor, Really + [GIVEAWAY]
- The Future of ChurchMag Press + [GIVEAWAY]
- My ChurchMag Story + [GIVEAWAY]
- ChurchMag Has Forever Changed My Life + [GIVEAWAY]
- Church Marketing Sucks Joins the Celebration + [GIVEAWAY]
- Thank You ChurchMag Readers + [GIVEAWAY]
- ChurchThemes.com Joins the Celebration + [GIVEAWAY]
- A Few Words from the Editor + [GIVEAWAY]
- Are We Having Fun, Yet? + [GIVEAWAY]
- 15,000 Blog Posts (and Counting) [Podcast #81]