Proclaim is the first software that fused the awesomeness of the cloud with church projection.
And it looks like it’s no longer the only one.
Enter Worship Extreme, the first free cloud-based worship projection software to facilitate better collaboration between worship team members, preachers, pastors etc. when putting together a presentation package for a worship service.
The free version comes with unlimited user accounts and watermark-free slides – the restrictions are on the number of slides (cues) per presentation (cue list), number of presentations itself and media library size. Apart from removing these restrictions, the paid versions also support custom video usage and more Bible translations.
A quick run-down of Worship Extreme’s features:
- Collaborative content creation (song library, images, videos, PPTs, YouTube Videos) from any computer (Windows only) with an internet connection.
- Unlimited user logins enabling everyone on the team with defined permissions to access/edit content.
- Easy uploading, sorting and organizing of content into folders and cue lists.
- With built-in support for a wide variety of media types and formats, no need to install special codecs or players!
- Import lyrics from a SongSelect account to quickly build a song library.
Here’s WE’s ‘getting started’ video:
What’s your take on the usability of cloud-based church projection tools?
Can you share your experience if you’ve tried Worship Extreme or Proclaim?