We’ve searched high and low, and we’ve finally found the perfect solution for designers, developers, bloggers, and anyone else who needs or wants a great UI kit for their site or app. Let us introduce you to PixelKit. This amazing fundamental library is full of high-quality UI kits and all kinds of resources for you and your online project.
What You Get
3 of our readers will be lucky enough to win a full year’s PixelKit membership account. What does a membership account get you? Here are just a couple of the benefits included in your subscription:
- Access to over 5000 premium graphics and all of this year’s new releases.
- Not only is PixelKit’s library already huge, but they add new UI kits and icon sets every month.
- They have literally thousands of graphics for you to choose from. Each kit comes with a multitude of icons and elements to use as you like. Other packs only contain a few elements and icons, making them unusable in a lot of projects. That’s not the case with PixelKit’s UI kits.
- All graphics are fully scalable and vectorized.
- PixelKit’s graphics are mobile friendly, which means a lot in today’s online market.
- All elements are 960 grid compatible, meaning you can easily use them with almost all HTML.
With access to all of the graphics and icons you could possibly want or need, PixelKit will help you get projects done faster and with a much cleaner, more consistent look and feel. You’ll also be able to cut out all of the time you’ve been wasting looking for good UI kits online. Peruse the library and see what you’ve been missing.
How to Enter:
- First, comment on this post, letting us know why you should be a winner and how you’ll use your PixelKits premium graphics.
- Next, share our contest on Twitter by retweeting the message: Win a free @PixelKitcom membership account from @ChurchMag (RT to Enter).
- Finally, sign into your account on Facebook and “like” the PixelKit Facebook page.
Not convinced yet? Check out some of the icon sets and UI kits you’ll have at your disposal if you win:
Funky Tunes – Music UI Kit
This music UI kit is designed with artists and musicians in mind. Do you have a site for your band? Are you running a music news blog or fan site? This is the kit for all of your music-oriented online projects.
Chubby Stacks – Fresh UI Kit
Stand out from the crowd when you use this UI kit. With over 100 vector elements, you’ll be able to easily integrate icons and graphics into your beautiful, flat, modern site or app.
Crooked Stats – Stats Infographic Kit
Do you need to cleanly and clearly show statistics and/or infographics? This is the UI kit for you. Your data has never looked so good.
5 O’clock Shades – App Icons
This icon set mixes the cool, modern feel of flat icons with more detailed designs that will give your site or app a full and beautiful look and feel.
City Break – Hotel UI Kit
Create cool, modern designs and layouts for your hospitality-oriented sites and/or apps. Are you designing or developing for hotels, travel agencies, B&Bs, or any other vacation or hospitality site or app? This modern UI kit has all of the icons and elements you’ll need to make your projects pop.
Spicy Treats – Restaurant UI Kit
A gorgeous restaurant website or application needs incredible ingredients such as: modern design, handpicked elements and inspiring layout. Carefully crafted sliders, buttons, footers and tabs are part of this wonderful restaurant UI kit making Spicy Treats UI perfect for a BBQ restaurant or bar website. It can be also used for an online coffee shop.
And PixelKit has a bonus for all of our readers, too. Check out Free PixelKit Bootstrap UI Kits. Download these modern HTML templates, and make your next project that much more efficient, functional, and aesthetically pleasing.