Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and as we all know our minds tend toward things that we’re thankful for.
So I ask you dearest reader of this technologically-minded blog: What technology are you thankful for?
Here’s my list for this Thanksgiving:
- WordPress – Without you dearest WordPress I wouldn’t be able to do what I do daily.
- My iPhone – Regardless of how much life it takes up and how demanding that little freaking piece of equipment can be, I’m thankful that I have it and for the people who finally made a phone that I could be happy with for more than 30 seconds.
- The 8P8C – Read my thoughts here (and you’re a uber nerd if you know what that is without clicking…).
- Flash – Although this platform is now heavily abused and misused I still love it to death. Read why here.
- The Microwave – I’m still amazed at how this technology actually works… but I love it.
What about you?