Having a church blog is a pretty good idea. There are many different benefits for having one, but knowing your church website should have a blog and actually using it are two different things.
Does your church have a blog?
The real question, however, isn’t if you should have a blog, but what should you be posting about?
Maybe we can help.
Have you rated us on iTunes? That would be awesome. 😀
Five Questions with Kenny Jahng
Kenny Jahng is an awesome, all-pro marketing specialist. He has an MBA in Strategic Marketing & Entrepreneurial Management and uses it to further the Kingdom. He writes on his blog, Godvertiser, about marketing communication ideas, best practices and pitfalls and more. Kenny is also Liquid Church’s Pastor of Media and Innovation and Church Online Pastor. You can find him on Facebook and his favorite social media platform, Twitter.
We hope to hear more from Kenny and all the awesome he has to share on ChurchMag in the near future. 😀
- unseminary via Kenny Jahng
- ChurchMarketing Sucks via Kenny Jahng
- Downcast App via Kenny Jahng
- oDesker App via Kenny Jahng
- Terminator-Style Cube Robots Swarm and Self-Assemble via CNET
- Social Media User Stats via Dustn.tv
- Google+ Surpasses 1 Billion Users via ChurchMag
Never miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes!
Do you have a question or podcast idea? Tell us: podcast[at]churchm.ag