This is something that’s been on my mind a lot, recently, and I just had to share it. My questions may be alarming to some, as I’ve clocked-in thousands of blog posts that focus on technology.
But I can’t help myself.
I have to ask,
- What if we’ve become too focused on technology?
- What if technology has become an idol?
- What if we look to technology to solve our problems first, and God second?
- What if having a video projector, good lighting and a nice soundboard doesn’t matter?
- What if owning a smartphone enslaves someone?
- What if we’re doing it wrong?
- What if technology doesn’t intersect with the Church?
- What if…