Who doesn’t like a birthday party?
There’s cake, presents, funny cards, friends, and family. Maybe even a few jokes about growing old.
And how about all the well-wishers on Facebook, right?
NOTE: If you hide your birthdate people won’t know it’s your birthday. You’ve survived and thrived this long. Be proud and flaunt it.
Birthdays are awesome because it’s a collective opportunity to make someone feel special. To remind them of how important they are to us. To thank them for the impact on our lives. And simply to have a good time together.
Food, fun, and friends. Count me in.
Why all this birthday talk?
Well, one of our very first ChurchMag Press authors turns 34 today. Wes Molebash is a pastor, talented cartoonist, husband, and first-time dad. To celebrate the whipper snapper we want to give YOU a 34% discount on Mr. Molebash’s ebook, The Incomparable Insert Image.
It’s a Wes Molebash Birthday Bash!!
The Incomparable Insert Image is an anthology of the webcomic Insert Image that Wes illustrated and wrote for over 2 years. It provides a hilarious perspective on some idiosyncrasies of christendom while posing thought provoking questions.
And today through Sunday (7/18–7/20) you can get this compilation of comedic proportions for 34% OFF! Click here and enter code BIRTHDAY at checkout
Help us wish Wes a year of adventure, laughter, and wonderful memories by tweeting any of the following:
- Happy Birthday, @TheWesMolebash! Heard you might need these to eat the cake (includes link to dentures). Click to tweet.
- Best wishes on your birthday, Mr. @TheWesMolebash. Don’t worry, 34 is the new 24. Click to tweet.
- Watch the candles, @TheWesMolebash. Make sure you have one of these handy (link to fire extinguisher). Click to tweet.
- Happy Birthday @TheWesMolebash. We put flames on your scooter (link to photo). Click to tweet.
- Make a wish @TheWesMolebash. #HappyBirthday Click to tweet.
All kidding aside (for a moment) we are so thankful to Wes for his hard work, talent, and entrusting ChurchMag Press with The Incomparable Insert Image.
Happy Birthday, Wes! May God richly bless you beyond your imagination and guide your steps on the journey ahead.