Today is the birth of a new and simple and fun initiative to bring conversations and community together surrounding a particular tech topic of the day.
Here are the rules:
- The Weekly Tech Blog Topic happens (wait for it…) once a week.
- It always is on a Wednesday.
- The topic is either created by ChurchCrunch or suggested by a reader (or a tweet!).
- Those interested will blog about the particular topic of the day and then return to ChurchCrunch.com and throw down a comment with a direct link back to their post with any additional meandering thoughts they may still have.
- Conversations characterized by “sheer awesomeness” will occur as the blogosphere is invaded by a unified front of single-minded tech bloggers.
So, the first ever “Weekly Tech Blog Topic” is:
If you could “get rid” of one piece of technology in your life, what would it be and why?
Oh, and if you’re in a more cheery mood since it is Thanksgiving… head over here to share your technology thanks…!