Web-Empowered Church exists to help churches worldwide use the power of the web to do ministry. Building your church website can be a daunting task unless you use the right Web Based Ministry tools.
With the right tools, your church website will enhance your ministry, simplify your church website maintenance and empower your church’s testimony and outreach.
Update Your Site:
- Add Content: Your church website is all about content, which can include text, graphics, photos, videos, and PDFs. With the WEC system, you can easily add content and images to your site to keep it up-to-date with style. What is powerful about the WEC system is that you can edit content right on the live site.
- Events/Calendars: Churches are all about events, and our system supports adding and editing events like your Sunday worship services, classes, Bible studies, and special one-time events. With our event system, you can add contact people and locations, and if a user has the right software on their computer, they can add your church events to their personal calendar.
- Sermons: With our Sermons tool, you can add your weekly sermons and include the main title, a graphic, audio, and/or video. We have built-in audio or video players so users can see your media right on your website. Or you can hook it into an iTunes podcast.
- Prayer Board: When you add a Prayer Board to your site, you can allow others to share their prayer requests and praises.
- Volunteers: With the Servant Matcher, we allow users to see opportunities available and match them to their gifts, skills, and passions.
Connect With People:
- Blog: A blog is a powerful way for a pastor or leader at your church to share their thoughts, insights, or whatever they are thinking. Let a pastor share his thoughts on a sermon, or a teaching pastor give a Bible study, or a worship pastor shares music they played, or a class leader share additional help and discussion on their weekly class.
- Forum: A forum is a way to build a community around given topics. It works best when many people are gathered and have an interest in a given discussion or topic. A forum is great for many topics and for larger audiences.
- Create Your Church Website: While some want to do most of the work of creating their ministry website, we can offer you the steps and resources to help build your website. Even if you have limited technical skills, or limited time, we can find ways to help the process or do the whole website.
- Customize Your Website: We can customize the look of your website, either improving an existing design or creating a new design from scratch. We can add various features to your site and customize them for you. If you want a Devotional installed, a Forum setup, or even a custom Prayer Board, we can do that. While the WEC system is very powerful and has many features, you may need one customized for your needs.
- Adding Content: If you need help adding content to your site, we offer this as a service for you. You can email us PDF or Word documents and we can update your site.
- Training: We can do training for you or your team either by remote sessions over the web, or on-site. Depending on your needs and experience levels, we can design training just for you.
- Hosting: We can provide the place where your website lives. We keep it safe and secure, and offer great performance for low cost. We only host ministries and church websites and own our own data center and servers.
- Platform: Web based
- Demo: Demo their products.
- Pricing: For hosting, it ranges from $13-$200/month. Listed here.
- Website: http://webempoweredchurch.org