VBS can be hairy and sometimes a little scary if your outreach was a success and you have more kids show-up than what you expected–a good problem I would say. 🙂
One thing that can really make VBS go smoother is a streamlined child check-in system. Not only will guests feel more comfortable and have confidence in your church’s ability to keep their children safe and accounted for, but starting VBS on the right foot is sure to make the rest of the VBS experience more satisfying.
Here’s a closer look at how your typical child check-in system works:
Roll Call Child Check-In System
Perhaps your church has already done VBS this year or you don’t have enough time to get something this cool before your program begins. If this is the case for you, think about making the investment now, use it throughout the year and take advantage of having the system for next years event. Having a solid child check-in system isn’t just for VBS, it’s for each and every service and special event at your church.
With a system like Roll Call Child Check-In, you can:
- Pre-register kids for VBS and assign them to specific classes–way cool!
- Quickly and easily check kids into their classes and record attendance.
- Provide another layer of security when it’s time for kids to get picked-up.
- Generate a list for each teacher that shows who is check into their class.
- Easily register kids for VBS who have not pre-registered and enroll them into the right class.
Like I said, the advantages of using a child check-in system reaches far beyond VBS, but what better time to consider investing in a child check-in system?
Have you used a check-in system for VBS, before?