Gangai Victor, now a worship leader, was saved during worship and through this was given a passion for it.
Now, Victor who has dedicated his life to worship of Jesus Christ, has recently released a new 6-song EP called Tuned To The Key Of Praise. It is a collection of worship songs which are indeed “Tuned To The Key Of Praise”. See what I did there? ?
Tuned to the Key of Praise
- Tuned to the Key of Praise is the first song on the album and it is a good preview to this collection of songs. This first song is an upbeat praise song all about how “the joy of The Lord is our strength”.
- Awake O My Soul is a slower, laid back song, and with the words “awake o my soul and sing” it calls us to “bless the Lord”.
- Your Grace is Enough starts slow and rhythmical, and it speaks of how in our weakness His strength is made perfect with the reminder that His “grace is enough” in everything.
- Stay With Us, is a prayerful song asking for Jesus to “stay with us”, it is a soft melody with beautiful piano accompaniment.
- Lamb of God is a Good Friday hymn about the death of Jesus on Calvary, and how “for our sake He bore the cross”, but through that now, “in Jesus we have the hope of pardon”.
- Alive is an upbeat Easter song about the Resurrection of Jesus, “look not among the dead, He’s alive just like He said” and it beckons us to “praise Him” for “the Lord is risen, alive”. It also gives this album a hopeful and joyful ending, reminding us who we are praising.
These songs have been on his heart and in his mind for a while and he’s glad to have finally written, and published them. Victor’s passion is worship and through his music he hopes to help everyone who listens to it to be brought into a deeper relationship with God. It is with this focus and goal he has brought to the world this album of worship songs.