It’s always good to look back at your top posts for the year. I highly recommend it. Just trolling through the posts to find the top posts of the year has given me some deeper insight in how ChurchMag needs to course correct.
So, without further blah-blah-blah, I present to you the top ten blog posts written in 2014:
- 5 Non-Religious Reasons to Avoid Pornography
- Parents and Texting [Humor]
- 2 Secret iPhone Settings to Instantly Boost Productivity
- Live Chat with Google to Get Help With Google Drive
- The Legend of the Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory
- Some Of The Best Responsive Church HTML Templates
- Airmail 2.0 — The Best Mac Email Client
- Top Church Tech Blogs 
- Social Kit: Photoshop Extension for Social Media Templates
- The Writer’s Guide to Evernote
I am excited for 2015 and hope to see ChurchMag become better than years past.