Tilt-Shift photography is nothing short of amazing!
A photography technique that captures real life objects and makes them appear to be miniature.
But, like many photography techniques, the same effect can be simulated in Photoshop.
Want to learn how to tilt-shift?
Would you like to learn how to Photoshop your own tilt-shift effect? (I know I do!)
Give a crack at one of these tutorials and post a link to your awesome tilt-shift creation in the comments section.
- How Do Tilt-Shift Lenses Work? (PS & Photography)
- How Shift Lenses Change Your Life (Photography)
- Using Tilt Shift Lenses to Control Perspective (Photography)
- Focusing Tilt-Shift Lenses (Photography)
- Create Your Own Tilt-Shift Photograph in Photoshop (PS)
- How To Create Fake Miniature Scenes in Photoshop (PS)
- Tilt-Shift Photography and Photoshop Tutorial (PS)
- Tilt Shift Links