After seeing the emotional Thai commercial in the video below, five thoughts hit me:
- The Thai sure know how to make great commercials, since this isn’t the first one to go viral.
- I’ll take a commercial with a story anytime over a lame attempt to be funny.
- That being said, I have no idea what this commercial is for. I’m guessing it’s not a smartphone.
- While this commercial is a tad too cheesy, it does mirror behavior that isn’t too far-fetched. I’ve seen parents do similar things!
- At the core, the message is true. Technology can never replace love. One hug says more than a thousand funny YouTube movies.
[Image via AD-Passion on FreeImages]