Just over a month ago we started a survey to see how COVID has affected Christians and the role technology has played. How have churches, at least from the perspective of respondents, been affected? We’re naturally curious people and we wondered what sort of trends there might be.
- Has people’s faith been strengthened or weakened?
- What role has technology played in this time?
- What technology have people found the most helpful?
- How have churches leveraged technology during this time?
- What opportunities have been seized or missed?