Sunrise is a calendar app that syncs with iCloud and multiple Google Calendars, along with some other really cool features.
As someone who stays organized using multiple Google Calendars, this solution fits; but Sunrises other features will be sure to please.
Busy pastors (redundant, I know) and ministry leaders should defiantly consider giving Sunrise a try — check it out:
Sunrise just released an update that provides integration for Evernote, Asana, GitHub, Songkick, and TripIt!
As a diehard Evernote fanboy and Asana user this update brings everything into one calendar view and defragments my workflow.
Holy productivity, Batman! My to-do list just got an extra dose of awesomesauce.
Sunrise Calendar – for iCloud and Google Calendar
Sunrise is completely free, so that’s a step in the right direction — am I right?
The design of Sunrise is really nice, but it doesn’t stop there. It ties in with Google Maps for directions, knows your location for weather forecasts based on where you are and my favorite feature: timezone support.
If you’re a LinkedIn users, you can connect to Sunrise and see faces and profiles.
- 100% free calendar app with a gorgeous design.
- Compatible with Google Calendar and iCloud.
- A completely redesigned calendar experience for your iPhone.
- Synchronization that just works, in real-time and with background updates.
- Quick Add Event just by typing “Lunch tomorrow at 9pm” (long-press on the +).
- Timezone Support. No more headache when traveling!
- Facebook Events and Birthdays included.
- See faces and profiles of people you are meeting with using LinkedIn.
- Weather forecast based on your location.
- Smart icons.
- Tag location to events.
- Use Google Maps for Directions.
- Connect multiple Google Calendars.
The Quick Add Event is pretty cool, too.
Sunrise looks good and ties together a nice feature set that could make it a “must have” calendar app for iOS users.
Have you used Sunrise?