Although many may consider this a ‘no-brainer,’ it’s a question that every church should be asking. But it’s more than just a question of whether your church should use social media, as much as it’s about how your church should be approaching social media in general.
On this episode, we explore the basic question of churches using social media and how it should generally be approached.
Jumping into social media shouldn’t be taken lightly. A little forethought can go a long way and having a solid strategy and understanding of social media is key to your church’s success.
ChurchMag author Marcus Williamson is a designer living in Columbia, SC and has a passion for branding, illustrating, and print design.
Here are some of the links he shared during his Five Questions:
- Designpiration by Shelby White
- Jon Contino
- Visual James by James Graves
- Signalnoise by James White
- Ugmonk by Jeff Sheldon
- 11 Imaginative Ways To Use Social Media For Your Church via Steve Fogg
- Everything you need to know about PRISM via The Verge
- Longing For The Good Ol’ Days Of The Internet via Shaun Groves
You can leave us comments, episode ideas, and questions below or email us: podcast[at]churchm.ag
And don’t forget to subscribe via iTunes and give us a rating!