Shelby v.5 is designed for use by churches, parishes, and other ministries, which track individual information. These offices typically serve as a gathering point not only for membership information, but also for information regarding prospects, attendance, family life centers, and other information concerning their congregations. Flexibility with user-defined fields and dated comments assure churches of tracking individual congregational needs and denominational concerns.
- Attendance: Use Attendance to track as much data as your organization requires. Every study class, choir, team, and committee. Every worship service and communion. Note trends for prompt follow-up needs to help you “close the back door.”
- Check-In: Check-In is at the center of your check-in system plan. Improve the speed and efficiency of your attendance tracking. Seamless integration with Shelby’s Membership and Attendance modules unite your organizational information with attendance statistics. Assure peace of mind by implementing nursery security capabilities with receipts, labels and time-stamped records to help you know where your members are at the touch of a button.
- Contacting Management: Looking for a way to improve follow-up communication with your members and visitors? Shelby’s Contact Management module can help. Easily assign and manage tasks, effectively ensure staff and volunteer accountability, and efficiently track the progress of assigned tasks. Task assignments are routed quickly via e-mail. From hospital visitation by pastoral staff to youth group projects, Shelby’s dashboard link keeps everything at your fingertips.
- Contributions: Contributions equips you to record giving history and associate it with pledges, purposes and Membership information. This not only allows you to prepare giving statements for contributor tax records, but also enables you to track giving trends.
- GlobaFILE: GlobaFILE is the backbone of the ShelbyCHURCH suite of modules. It serves as a central storehouse for all demographic data for individuals and organizations. This means no re-keying information multiple times. Regardless of the person’s relationship to your organization, the information is accessible by all appropriate modules; even data unique to your organization with Custom Tabs of unlimited user-defined data.
- Groups: With the significant growth of small groups, Shelby users needed additional tracking capability. Shelby programmers developed Groups to manage the various kinds of small group models – basic Sunday education classes, cell groups, G12, 5×5, affinity groups, and specific ministries such as Purpose Driven groups.
- Membership: Membership stores information related to people who participate in your ministries and activities and who are involved in the life of the congregation. It also tracks information related to organizations, classes and committees and empowers you to communicate more effectively.
- Multi-User License: Any organization with multiple staff members using Shelby v.5 software simultaneously needs a multi-user license to allow access to any/all of the applications in the suite of modules. Without a multi-user license, only one person at a time can access your Shelby v.5 software.
- Pose n’ Print: Put names with faces by using Pose n’ Print to associate photos with a person’s information. Print staff and regional photo directories quickly and easily. Pose n’ Print integrates with Shelby GlobaFILE, Membership, Prospects, Misc. Names and Addresses and ShelbyWEBVIEW.
- Prospects: Use Prospects for tracking guests and visitors who are beginning to participate in the life of your church, but who have not decided to become members. Data stored here moves with a few clicks to Membership when the person becomes a more active participant.
- Reaching: Reaching works within the Membership module to serve as a contact management tool for your outreach and evangelism departments. This module also helps you manage your ministry and outreach efforts when working with individuals who might be prospects for your organization or who are active participants needing special support. It supplements the efforts of such programs as Evangelism Explosion, F.A.I.T.H, and GROW
- Registration: Vacation Bible school, youth ski trips, women’s retreats, sports leagues, weekly potlucks. Sound familiar? Shelby’s Registrations module empowers you to organize your events – whether they are recurring events or one-time functions.
- Resource Calendars Plus: Managing resources for events can be quite a struggle at times. Resource Calendar can help you gain control. Assign people, places or things to specific dates and times to organize your activities. Review and approve events for specific departments.
- Servant: Use Servant to match volunteers with ministry positions based on spiritual gifts, passions, skills, talents and interests. Encourage accountability with training notes, e-mail-notices, and exit interviews. Increase participation in activities and grow your church.
- Shelby EZ-View: Looking for a way for management to access donor information without bothering support staff? Want to be sure that they don’t have a chance to mess up your records? Give them EZ-VIEW – and everyone will be happy!
- Terminal Server Optimizer: This utility enables you to optimize the use of your Shelby v5 software. It takes advantage of programming that improves Shelby software performance in a thin-client environment where the programs are running over communication lines such as direct dial-up, Internet dial-up, or LAN.
- Pricing: Pricing for modules
- Platform: Windows
- Website: www.shelbyinc.com