In their words:
Roll Call Church Software has been providing affordable church management software to churches large and small since 1991. Our goal is to make Roll Call affordable, extremely easy to use, yet powerful. We also strive to provide the best support in the industry. Our customers think we have done that.
- Centralized Database: Roll Call can be the single source of all your church contact information. Now that you have the latest address, phone and email addresses in one place, you can easily create mail merge letters, send emails or print off mailing labels for your congregation or grouping of people.
- Visitor Follow-Up: To grow your church, you’ll really need to reach out to those 1st, 2nd and 3rd time visitors. Unlike other church membership software, it is easy to identify those 1st, 2nd and 3rd time visitors with Roll Call.
- Church Directories: Help your staff and congregation stay connected by using the standard or picture directories provided in Roll Call. You can print a classic directory which contains names, addresses and phone number or the standard directory where you can select the information you want to see on the directory.
- Contribution Tracking: Entering the donation information can be tedious. With Roll Call, however, you can quickly enter the donor, amount and the designated fund. Roll Call is flexible enough to allow you to identify the donor based on name, address, envelope number or to really speed things up, use a check reader.
- Contribution Statements: Most likely one of your most time consuming tasks in January is producing the year end giving statements that are required by the IRS. With Roll Call these statements can be printed with only a few mouse clicks. Saving you time. You can even customize the statements so that the thank you letter that your church wants is part of the statement.
- Pledge Tracking: If your church keeps track of pledges, you need an easy way to track a donors progress agains those pledges. Using Roll Call you can enter the pledge amount for a donor. Then as contributions are received from that donor, they are automatically matched with the associated pledge making it very easy to see at a glance how folks are doing against that pledge.
- Church Accounting: To coordinate your contributions information with your accounting system, you can create an export file that can be imported into Quickbooks or MYOB to reflect your deposit.
- Sunday School Classes: Use the groups management area of Roll Call to keep track of all your Sunday school classes. You’ll be able to easily record attendance for the students in those classes. You can even print out attendance rosters. Would you like to send an email to all the parents of your grade school students. You can do that with the click of a mouse in Roll Call.
- Platform: Windows
- Pricing: Unpublished, free demo.
- Website: http://www.bythebook.com