From RDS Advantage
Premier Church Software by RDS Advantage RDS Advantage© provides easy to use church management software for your active church. Just as good workmen desire quality tools, the tools in the RDS Advantage “tool box” provide your ministries with state-of-the-art applications for every part of church management.
- Price includes all modules in the software package.
- Biometric employee clock-in and clock-out
- Bulk mail discounts.
RDS Advantage includes applications for:
- Attendance / Visitation and Attendance Tracking Functions
- Event, Facility and Equipment Scheduling and Calendaring
- Contact Management
- Contribution and Pledge Systems
- Report Writer
- Children’s Check-in
- VOIP phone messaging
- Payroll Fingerprint and Finger Vein Check-In
- Tutorials and Interactive Help
- And more.
- Cost: Not Listed
- Website: http://www.rdsadvantage.com
- Platform: Windows
- Church Management Software: Church management software includes applications designed for private religious entities, churches, temples, denominational offices, and nonprofit organizations to manage and organize the church as a company would organize its business, and provide applications to support the ministries of the church. Church management software is used for the church’s accounting, contributions tracking, member attendance tracking, event scheduling and all ministry functions for good church management. RDS Advantage is unique because it includes all aspects of church management without charging for extra modules that are usually expensive add-ons.
- Church Accounting: Managing a church’s finances is important for good stewardship. Solid accounting applications with electronic funds banking in all modules are provided by this advanced system. With RDS Advantage’s church accounting features, taking care of the monetary side of worship is accomplished. RDS Advantage church accounting has secure audit trails, nearly limitless reporting options, NACHA electronic banking and great flexibility. RDS Advantage powerful payroll system supports clergy and not for profits needs and can be used in large commercial applications. Employee and receivable clients can be integrated with the membership database. Accounting entries generate audit trails that trace the source of all entries.
- Church Membership: RDS’ church management is robust with many applications that are often not included in other church systems. Features like activity check-in, Library, Scheduler, Web Calendar, Music and Sermon databases, Inventory and Maintenance tables, VoIP phone messaging, and more, are included with no additional cost. Reports can be quickly generated from selections within the software. Unlimited report selections can be named and saved for each type of report for future use. Reports can be printed on any available printer. You can print to a file, or export data in any popular file format. There are options to customize the Insta Check-In for each check-in station and activity.
- Church Contributions: Keep contribution and pledge records for each individual and/or couple (husband, wife, couple, children), and for each revenue account, based on the user’s desired accounting needs. Principles of fund accounting are used, but the accounting system places no limitations on the accounting methods desired, and there is no limit to the number of accounting period dates. Each contribution is properly handled for pledges or non-pledges, benefits received, and stock and in-kind gifts. Data entry is speeded using a check imager that identifies the contributor and check number, and stores an image of the check. Stored check images can be recalled and sent by e-mail to contributors when desired. By the use of “revenue codes” the system automatically makes all debit and credit entries to the proper accounts.