What would it look like if you were able to get a lifetime of ministry experience in two days?
What if you could learn from ministry leaders who have spent decades in the trenches?
What if you could glean from 8 ministry titans for two days of intense ministry training hyper-drive?
Allow me to introduce to you R12 – The Resurgence Conference 2012.
“…it’s a crazy, odd, different, unique, fantastic, eccentric, lineup…”
Ministry leaders who are, quite frankly, getting things done. Rick Warren, Greg Laurie, Lecrae, Nick Vujicic, Miles McPherson, James MacDonald, Craig Groeschel, and Mark Driscoll are coming together for two powerful days of teaching and worship.
Here’s what you can expect to see at the Resurgence Conference:
The conference is taking place October 9-10 at Mariners Church in Irvine, California. If you’ve never been there, let me tell you first hand that it is a beautiful campus that would make most church planters drool. I know I did the first time I was there. This should be quite an epic event– especially for a conference junkie like me!
Here’s a breakdown of the speakers:
- Pastor of Saddleback Church in Southern California.
- Author of The Purpose Driven Life.
- Named by Time Magazine to be the most influential evangelical in the country.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Increasing Influence.
- Greg pastors a church in Riverside, California.
- Arguably the greatest evangelical voice of our time.
- Responsible for a little thing called Harvest America— an event that saw 78,000 in attendance and over 8,000 professions of faith.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Preaching Jesus.
- Hip-Hop artist for Jesus.
- iTunes chart-topper (as high as #3) among such artists as Jay-Z, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Engaging Culture.
- A man born without limbs.
- Has been to 24 nations, 5 continents, and spoke in front of over 3 million people to share what Jesus has done in his life.
- Not to mention he’s been on Oprah! That’s got to add at least another 50 million people to his audience!
- At R12 he will be speaking on Building Endurance.
- A pastor in San Diego, California.
- Ex-NFL football player.
- Delivered from drug addiction and now pastors the most influential church in San Diego.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Serving Your City.
- Pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- Creator and host of The Elephant Room.
- Has an incredible gift for obtaining resources.
- At R12 will be speaking on Increasing Resources.
- Pastor of Life Church, arguably the biggest church in America.
- His church is responsible for creating the most downloaded Christian app on the App Store, YouVersion.
- Known for being on the innovative edge of technology.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Creating a Culture of Innovation.
- Pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle, Washington.
- Founder of the Resurgence.
- Responsible for a number of organizations that are dedicated to developing leaders, equipping people for ministry work, and planting churches like it’s going out of style.
- At R12 he will be speaking on Making Disciples.
The conference takes place next week! You can still register to attend by clicking here.
But what if I can’t attend the conference?
If you can’t attend the conference, we’ve got some great news for you. I have been given Press Access to the conference so that I can squeeze every last bit out of it and give it to those who cannot attend! I’ll be using my special access for ChurchMag to create an exclusive coverage of the event!
I’ll be live tweeting and Google+ing my notes during the conference and publishing my notes for each session of the event. On top of that, I’ll even be hosting a Google+ Hangout (or two) during the conference to give you up to the minute coverage of what’s going on. Follow the official hashtag #R12 to keep tabs on what people are getting out of their conference experience.
I’m really excited to have this opportunity to take part in such an epic event, and to share it with the ChurchMag audience!
Stay tuned for more info on how you can follow along with me during the conference, and how you may even be able to participate alongside me during my conference coverage!
Will you be attending R12?