Collaborating between pastors, worship leaders, sound technicians and volunteers has never been this easy.
Proclaim is for your whole Church campus, so you can use Proclaim in any service or classroom, Mac and PC, with an ‘On Air’ license.
Take a look at Proclaim (and how to enter the Proclaim iPhone 4s giveaway!)
Proclaim is simple:
- One shared solution for multiple users.
- Upload your own backgrounds, images and videos you already have.
- Save presentations and templates for future use, and edit from any computer.
- Proclaim is “presentation perfect.”
Proclaim is collaborative:
- Anyone can add content and prepare presentations from any computer.
- Receive images, quotes and Bible references straight from Logos 4.
- Worship team members can check and see which songs are planned for future services.
- The Proclaim ‘On Air’ subscription gives access to new features as they’re made available for the whole team.
Proclaim is slick!
Forget about how you’re going to get song lyrics from your CCLI Songselect account.
Proclaim interfaces with your CCLI Songselect account and will soon import your order of service from Planning Center Online. With live internet at your venue, Proclaim signals allow you to send scriptures and donation requests to mobile devices in your congregation.
You read it right:
Proclaim signals allow you to send scriptures and donation requests to mobile devices in your congregation.
I’m really liking this.
- Pull your CCLI Song Select account song lyrics without leaving the Proclaim app.
- Send information out to the mobile devices in your congregation as each slide gives you the opportunity to set a quote or scripture to push out to phones in the audience.
- Also, send out donation requests to mobile devices.
- Proclaim’s “Smart Media” eliminates the need for slide editing. Enter your Church name once, Proclaim takes care of the rest.
Have you seen a presentation app this dynamic and robust?
If you have, please, let me know.
Proclaim is free to use during their beta period, but after that’s over, you will receive an offer to continue using Proclaim at a highly discounted 1-year introductory rate of $20 per month or $200 per year. At the end of the first year, the yearly or monthly subscription to an ‘On-Air’ license is based on your Church size:
- 1-99 members
$200 per year / $20 per month
- 100-199 members
$225 per year / $25 per month
- 200-499 members
$250 per year / $30 per month
- 500-999 members
$300 per year / $35 per month
- 1,000-1,499 members
$350 per year / $40 per month
- 1,500-2,499 members
$400 per year / $45 per month
$500 per year / $50 per month
Learn more, download and sign up on the Proclaim website.
Win an iPhone 4s
To celebrate the release of Proclaim on October 11th, Proclaim is giving you a chance to win an iPhone 4s or one of ten 1-year Proclaim ‘On Air’ subscriptions. If they reach 11k fans by 11/11/11 the free beta period will be extended through the end of 2011.