Every day I’m getting more and more excited about the party that we’re throwing down for the ChurchCrunch community on Tuesday…!
It’s going to be off the hoooooooooooooooooook!
If you haven’t registered yet (it’s free!) then go here: CCParty.org.
One thing that needs to be mentioned is that a number of people that are not on the current registered list are going to be there. There are about 20 or so people that are personal friends (and my sponsors… more info below!) that are going to show up and hang with us. I pre-registered them for the event, which means more free loot for you!
So, I’m stoked to have them and you join us Tuesday.
The Sponsors. The Prizes. The EPIC Loot.
When I blogged here that this party is more about the community and you I really did mean that. This is my opportunity to really thank you guys for hanging with me here for the past year (and more to come!).
So, we’ve got a great list of giveaways, sponsors, and prizes for those that can join us. Here’s the list:
Land of 1000 Hills:
- They are donating their venue for our use.
- They are awesome.
- Their coffee is the bomb.
- 2 x iPhone 3Gs 16GB
- Dell Mini 10v Netbook
- A collection of Books: The Church of Facebook by Jesse Rice, Flickering Pixels by Shane Hipps, Gifted to Lead by Nancy Beach, The Monkey and the Fish by Dave Gibbons, The Divine Commodity by Skye Jethani, 200 Pomegranates and An Audience of One by Shawn Wood, and more
FaithHighway is hooking 2 lucky winners (and ministries) with an amazing package of loot! 1 winner will be chosen at the party and 1 winner will be chosen here, via the blog (stay tuned!).
- 2 x Receive free setup for IgniteCRM, valued at over $3,000 with free licensing fees for one year!
IgniteCRM, powered by faithHighway, is a robust, web-based Church Relationship Management software created to empower ministry leaders for church growth through increased visitor retention and member engagement.
- Complimentary coffee for all attendees from Land of 1000 Hills!
Chris has been a good friend and has hooked up 2 lucky attendees with the following:
- 2 x Signed Copies of his newest book: Trust Agents (affiliate link). You can see the 2 signatures here.
Thomas Nelson and Michael Hyatt:
- 100 x Copies of Don Miller’s new book A Million Miles in a Thousand Years (affiliate link). Wow. That’s one for every attendee (and then some!)
SiteOrganic, a leader in full-service webdesign for ministries and churches, has been a great partner in the last year and has agreed to hook up the following:
- A bunch of iTunes giftcards!
Logo software is some of the best bible software out there…!
TechDrawl, a local atlanta-based blog, has been covering tech startups in the southeast:
- 6 x Meals at The Varsity – This, perhaps, is one of my favorite giveaways. If you haven’t eaten at the Varsity yet then you haven’t experienced Atlanta…!
Catering Provided By:
- Cupcakes 4 a Cause is helping us out with a little yummy yummy and providing some cute and tasty cupcakes.
- Smoke Jacks, a local BBQ joint here in Alpharetta, GA, is feeding us.
So, as you can see, it really is about you and the community. Thanks so much.
Finally, I love helping others out. I want to use my time, resources, and energy making the world a better place from when I first starting using it. Charity:Water is one such organization that I support 100%. Would you consider donating just $1.00?
Also, we’ll be having an auction for one of the images from Charity:Water, seen below, at the party. Please consider supporting the organization!
Whew. And that’s that.
[Image from Esther Havens]