I haven’t tried a lot of prayer apps.
Because the Prayer Notebook App for iOS is so stinkin’ awesome!
Watch it in action:
Prayer Notebook App
As you can see, the Prayer Notebook App is pretty slick.
My favorite feature of Prayer Notebook is still how you enter into Prayer Mode: Rotate your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to activate Prayer Mode.
Who would have ever thought of using motion controls in a prayer app, right? Fun!
Other features include:
- Group prayers into categories
- SMS or email contacts when you have prayed for them
- Tweet what you are praying for
- Schedule prayers daily, weekly, or for a specific day
- Set an alert for prayer requests to remind you to pray
- Mark prayer requests as answered
- Password protect your prayers
You can read more about Prayer Notebook on ChurchMag, purchase Prayer Notebook from the Apple App Store (They’ve dropped the price of the app to .99 cents for one week, starting today!), learn more on the Prayer App website, and enter to win 1 of 10 copies we’re giving away.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Share this post via your favorite social media.
- Leave a comment below telling us why you would love Prayer Notebook.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced Tuesday, August 28th, 2012.