As as result, I haven’t been able to engage and interact like I typically do here @ ChurchCrunch… and apparently TwitterTools doesn’t work as well as I like with “Scheduled posts” not tweeting when appropriate… but that’s all good!
So, if you’ve missed a few, here’s a list of posts starting from the day I headed to the other side of the world:
- Friday 5 – Brad Singleton
- Email Goes Social
- Converging the Web and Desktop
- Smarter Use of Technology and Advertising Please
- Facebook Connect Launches – I Cry
- CreativeMYK – An Artist Network and More
- Meatspace Monday 7 – Cross Training
- UserVoice – Feedback Evolved
- A Chat with Scott McClellan from Collide Magazine
- Be A RSS Guru
- Weekly Tech Blog Topic 3
- How Blogs Stay Alive
- Gone Donne On It – Is Print Media Kaput?
- Kiva Actually Works
- Friday 5 – Leo Wurschmidt
- I Need a Blogging Buddy and So Do You
- The Church of Blog
- Zondervan Acquires OnTheCity.org
- Simple and Effective – A Case Study
Give a read. Yum. And yes, I’m back.