Right when you thought that church streaming couldn’t get any easier, Padcaster meets Media Fusion.
Sure, Media Fusion makes church streaming über easy and awesome, but there needed to be an equally simple way to capture the video. Media Fusion takes care of all your streaming, archiving and embedding, but what about capturing the video?
Many churches find this to be the bottleneck of video streaming. There are so many cameras and options, it can be a little overwhelming — but it doesn’t have to be.
That’s where the Padcaster comes into action!
Isn’t it lovely?
Just add an iPad to this EPIC kit and you’re golden!
The kit is around $159, but you still need an iPad. However, with 32% of households having two iPads, maybe someone from your church would consider donating one? Even still, the Padcaster plus the cost of a new iPad packs a powerful punch as far as streaming video solutions go. You would be hard pressed to find an easier, high quality solution. This is something that even some of the smallest of church budgets could invest in!
Combining the Padcaster with Media Fusion makes church streaming just a click away. And the best part of Media Fusion Broadcast, is it offers some of the lowest bandwidth prices you can find — on the same CDN used by Adobe, AMD, Apple and others.
Low bandwidth prices without sacrificing quality.
Media Fusion is:
- Easy to use. A few clicks to manage your online ministry. All from one place.
- Inexpensive. Starts at $30. No Contracts.
- The most advanced Content Distribution Network for live streaming with 150,000+ servers in 92 countries. All for as low as .25 per Gigabyte of Bandwidth.
- H.264 Encoding at a fraction of the cost with revolutionary non-server based encoders.
- The best user experience, no matter what device they have. Tablets, phones, desktops, Roku, ChromeCast, 50-inch flat screen – No Problem.
[via Media Fusion]